LMFT - Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
Focused on supporting people to build strong relationships. And in tough times, it takes tough people to continue to help others… our teams are continuing to serve California amid the crisis. We focus on helping people reintegrate back into our community safely and healthfully – by supporting them in developing meaningful relationships, communication skills, and understanding their role
We see clients who are struggling with rebuilding their families, parenting, marriage, and partner relationships, and who have problems with the legal system. Our work also encompasses trauma, substance abuse, and forensics.
COVID has completely changed the landscape of mental health. We are currently working via telemedicine with a platform we have been using for years. We intend to continue to take every precaution to keep ourselves and our clients safe in our communities by not furthering risk or exposure while our clients seek the mental health services they need.
We are currently seeking qualified Marriage and Family Therapists licensed or registered with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences to fill a position.
This is an opportunity for you to join our team and make a lasting difference in our community. You will focus on supporting clients to understand the importance of their relationships, to rebuild families and marriages, and develop healthy lifestyles.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- LMFT license or AMFT registrant required in the state of California.
- Must be able to conceptualize and implement individualized treatment goals for clients.
- The ability to work collaboratively as a member of a clinical team.
- Be a self-starter and self-motivated as well as detail-oriented.
- Be non-discriminatory against people who have committed crimes and are involved with the legal system.
- An ability to write clear and concise clinical notes and meet all documentation deadlines.
- Basic computer skills, as we use an electronic record system.
- Comfort with technology and distance-based management of patients (sessions are Tele-med / Tele-health)
- Honesty, integrity, and good professional boundaries.
- Qualification/ability to provide clinical supervision for associates is a plus.
- A California Driver’s License and reliable transportation
You will also be required to pass a live-scan background check with the Department of Justice, and obtain a passed TB Test
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Paid-Time Off
- Sick Days
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation